Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Candy Got You Sprung, So Call Me Your Sugar.

I finally heaved my fat ass out of bed on Easter Sunday to meet "The Mojo Wears Prada." I don't know why people stare at us whenever we're together, I mean it doesn't give me the creeps since Singaporeans generally stare at everything, its just funny trying to decipher what they're thinking about. What? Is it because we look weird? Is it because we're tall for girls? Is it because this chinese girl is hanging out with an indian? Is it because you are mistaking us for partners? And these are the four me and mojo always narrow it down to. Ha ha.




Seeing as how it was Easter, we were duped into buying these supposedly enticing Easter themed chocolates that cost $1.95 and tasted like $1.95 = ass.



The boyfriend brought me to Sakae yesterday because he knows how much I love sushi (1,2,3 now awwww!) and we caught The fast & furious after that with Teddy and her boyfriend. After those 90minutes, I emerged with a new found appreciation for Vin Diesel. Sex god like manner of appreciation. Hur hur.



This literally happened a minute ago.
Dad: What are you doing?
Me: Using my laptop.
D: Are you on anything particular? Are you busy?
Me: Yes I am using my laptop. What you want?
D: Ok can you go to www.tomatoes on the internet and find out the nutrition info of tomatoes.
After going to the website,
Me: JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FIND OUT ABOUT TOMATOES DOES NOT MEAN THE WEBSITE IS WWW.TOMATOES.COM!!!!

Point : My father is classic.

Off to watch Paul Blart Mall Cop! Heh heh. Kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment