So yesterday I met up with the boyfriend, and it felt so good to be happy like that. It reminded me a lot of how we used to be when we first started out. Aiya, I don't know how to put it, just like this
!And we had to screw it all up, within a mere 2hours today. Amazing!
On a different note, my brithday is in less than 2 weeks and I am not even one bit excited. Neither do I have any plans for my special day, which nobody seems to want to believe. Judging by how I have been planning my birthdays at least a month in advance the past couple of years, hmm I kinda find it odd too. Seeeeee, must be the hormones messing with me!
$&@$^)(&.
I am going to force myself to sleep now since I hardly have anything constructive to say. Ha. Good night!




No comments:
Post a Comment