Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It was you and me, against the world.

My bfffff had been complaining about how we haven't seen each other since my return from the thirld world. So I caved, and despite my killer cramps and the atrocious weather, made a trip down to her workplace just to keep her company yesterday. She kept laughing at the video of my tito Dennis and Jessica ( refer to manila pics below ) dancing and singing out loud to "I will survive." Bad bffff. Ha ha.



So today before meeting the others for our steamboat gathering, I met up with the boyfriend. Here's the thing, when we're both not fighting, its all rainbows and butterflies. He's my babylove, he's so adorable and it seems like nothing can go wrong. But when we get on each other's nerves, all hell breaks lose and I just wanna gnaw his head off most of the time. Heh heh. But today, he was being the cutesy one so yeah, it was a good day for us! :D


He snatched the note I was writing for Mojos and wanted to draw something on the empty space available. I would let him for like really long, but I gave it to him in the end. He looks as if he is drawing something artsy fartsy and real nice right? Based on the OH-SO-CONCENTRATED FACE.


This is what he came up with! It should be deemed VANDALISM I tell you! LAST WARNING SIOL HAHAHAHAHA.
( hi baby I know you're reading this and <3! )

Last but not least,
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MOJOS!

I lovelovelove you sweetie and I really hope you like what I got you <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment