Friday, April 17, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing.

Last week some of us from 5B2 met up for a steamboat dinner and also secretly celebrate Mojos birthday. It has been 2 years since we graduated and its good to know that nothing and no one has changed. I never believed Shaun when he told me that "your secondary school days will be the time of your life." Looking back now, it certainly was.

Kins finally sent us pictures!




I love this bitch!

Act shocked only, Kai.



HAHAHA CHOI.



Like nice only, the cake I mean.



Your bestfriend in black and even best-er friend on the above her.

AGAIN HERE.

My all time favourite shortie, who came late and ate from my plate!
(RHYMES AH)



POLLY POCKET AKA FELICIOUS.



Ok, its only 1am but I gotta go to bed now. I have tons of things to do tomorrow. Im counting down to my birthday(19) with baby! Egggggggcited. Im in need of a new wallet ): He he he.

ps. I love Kross!

No comments:

Post a Comment