Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Drugs Don't Work.

So my first week of school passed by within a blink of the eye (since I have Wednesdays off.) Or maybe its cause i'm simply too busy to notice time actually passing. I don't have the leisure of one and a half hour lunch breaks/plagiarism anymore. My lunch break IS one and a half hours long and three-quarts of it is spent on my presentation so.. this totally blows. Ha ha.

I spent my weekend pretty much doing nothing. I caught KNOWING on friday after school with baby and Joel. The ending was totally messed up. Aliens and rabbits?! Ok maybe just the aliens bothered me, like what the fuck? They looked like the dudes outta Eiffel 65. Bad bad bad choice I say. Today was spent with my boyfriend, who never ceases to amaze me. Either by being a total dickweed or the most lovable bear ever. Hee hee.
(I say this all out of love baby, you know that! XO.)

Here are some pictures from my meet-up with your beloved Aunties aka Tresha, Zoe & Kong!


@ settlers. Loved this game since I was a kid. Still do! Tresha and Kong play this kind of loser game also want to CHEAT SIOL. TSK TSK TSK!

HAIZX.





Your bestfriend above is the bomb I tell you! While playing taboo.
As quoted from Treshie's blog :
WORD- TAP

kong: " okay i know! whats in your kitchen!!"
gene: " WHAT THE HELL?! there's so many things in my kitchen!".

WORD-STEAM.

kong: "ahh! you know when guys see pretty girls!? what their kukubird do!?"
gene: "OOGLE! STARE!"
kong: " KUKUBIRD LA!"
gene: AH STEAM STEAM!




These three play taboo until happy. (Me included, photo excluded) HAHA.

It was good catching up huns. See you all real soon.


KTHNXBAI, I NEED SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment