
"I look around me,
And I want you to be there
'Cause I miss the things that we shared.
Look around you.
It's empty, and you're sad
'Cause you miss the love that we had."

"It hurts when the one person that you truly believe in lets you down. But I think almost worse than the break up, worse than the end, is that people expect you to get over it. Because to everyone else, you dated an asshole; someone not worth your time. They don’t understand how it’s possible for you to love someone so flawed."

"Our favourite place we used to go
The warm embrace that no one else knows
The loving look that's left your eyes."
And as you move on, remember me. Remember us and all we used to be.
And I will still hold your hand in mine, in mine when I am asleep.
Goodbye.




No comments:
Post a Comment