Saturday, June 20, 2009

"You know you love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about are the times when they made you smile."



HC and I took to the streets of town, trying to mend our broken hearts. Absolute failure. They say time heals all wounds, yet its been almost three weeks now and the wound still smells ever so fresh.

It took me a while to put aside the rage/the pride/the hurt/the assumptions/the rash decisions to actually sit down and think. I've made my share of mistakes said many unintentional things, I'm not proud of them. But I've learnt my lesson. Have you? I'm supposed to be better off without, but only I know why and that I'm so much better with you.

A second chance. Nothing is ever impossible, or too late. Despite it all, are you willing to take that chance too? We've come this far, been through so much, to let it all go to waste over something both you and I know we can fix. I still believe. But it takes two to clap.


xxx//

No comments:

Post a Comment